Community & Content Manager - Munich
Join our mission
Help us to facilitate entrepreneurs to kickstart and grow their
business in thriving Munich.
NLinBusiness – initiated by the Confederation of Dutch Business, VNO-NCW &
MKB-Nederland – supports Dutch companies in their international expansion. We are currently building a strong global network of NL Business Hubs in 40
specifically selected Cities of Opportunity to support Dutch companies in their
growth strategies. These hubs will enable Dutch entrepreneurs to kick-start a local operation. As a result, conducting international business should be nearly as easy as growing your business in The Netherlands.
In spring 2020 we will launch the NL Business Hub Munich, an online and offline
hub that will connect Dutch entrepeneurs with local entrepeneurs and business
providers. We are looking for a Community Manager to build and grow the
business community in Munich. This will be a free-lance position for 16 hours per week.
Your main activities will consist of:
1. Building trust and loyalty with the local business community. Identifying
companies with Dutch German ties, potential service providers and
partnerships (eg Dutch Consulate, DNG) that will drive community
2. Be the face and voice of the Business Hub Munich, either online via social
media, blog, emails, chat or offline through meetings, events and
conferences. You will continually strive to improve the brand visibility and
to position Munich as an attractive business destination with a thriving
3. Welcoming Dutch entrepreneurs to Munich and providing them with the
right connections to facilitate their business needs.
4. Collaborate on the soft landing roadmap with NLinBusiness team in the
Netherlands and be responsible for the frequent feedback loops to improve
and increase the service value to the users.
You have/you are
- Experience and a proven track record in relevant roles in international
trade or international business to be a sparring partner for both Dutch
entrepreneurs and local community members.
- Fluent (at least C1 level), in written and spoken German English and
Dutch. A proven blend of editorial and storytelling skills, including shortform (copywriting), long-form (articles and blog posts) and video content.
- Ability to enable the community to help Dutch entrepreneurs.
- Knowledge of analytics, web metrics and SEO best practices that gauge
- Passion for international trade and for making business connections to
deliver a result/success.
- A personality that thrives in small, collaborative, entrepreneurial teams.
- Willing to act as an independent liaison, without a personal interest in
recruiting customer for your own benefits.
- Strong affiliation with the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the Republic of
- Community Management:
Community Development, Community Engagement.
- Content Management: Content Creation, Content Writing, Google Analytics.
Home office with meeting venue at a central location in Munich.
Please send your CV and a short motivation before March 6, 2020 to Maik
Mandemaker at firstname.lastname@example.org