What are NL Business Hubs?
NL Business Hubs support Dutch companies as they enter new foreign markets by providing a strong local business and community network. They know the market and know where opportunities lie. NL Business Hubs work closely with Dutch Embassies, Consulate Generals and local governments, which allows them to help Dutch entrepreneurs, even in difficult times. NL Business Hubs in collaboration with (local) partners offer services including market exploration, networking events, (online) workshops, legal services and matchmaking services.
Our ambition is to support Dutch entrepreneurs in about 40 Cities of Opportunity worldwide through NL Business Hubs. In collaboration with local Business Councils, we are working hard to build this NL Business Hub network. Below you will find an overview of all NL Business Hubs worldwide, broken down by region.
NL Business Hubs in Europe
Do you do business across borders in Europe? You can contact the following NL Business Hubs with questions about international business:
- Antwerp, Belgium: Dutch Chamber of Commerce for Belgium and Luxembourg
- Bucharest, Romania: Netherlands Romanian Chamber of Commerce
- London, England: Netherlands-British Chamber of Commerce
- Munich, Germany: NL Business Hub Munich
- Paris, France: Netherlands Business Council France
- Warsaw, Poland: Netherlands-Polish Chamber of Commerce
NL Business Hubs in Asia
Do you have your business in Asia? Then you can go to the following NL Business Hubs:
- Bangkok, Thailand: Netherlands-Thai Chamber of Commerce
- Dubai, United Arabic Emirates: The Netherlands Business Council UAE
- Guangzhou, China: Benelux Chamber of Commerce – Pearl River Delta
- Ho Chi Minh-City, Vietnam: Dutch Business Association Vietnam
- Hong kong, Hong kong: Dutch Chamber of Commerce Hong Kong
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia: Malaysian Dutch Business Association
- Jakarta, Indonesia: Dutch Business Network Indonesia
Curious about doing business in Thailand? Hans van den Born, director of the Netherlands Thai Chamber of Commerce (NTCC), the NL Business Hub in Bangkok answers the following questions:
- What qualities do Dutch entrepreneurs need to successfully do business in Bangkok, Thailand?
- Which market introduction in Thailand is most memorable?
- What makes the Netherlands Thai Chamber of Commerce distinctive?
NL Business Hubs in North and South America
There are multiple NL Business Hubs in North and South America who can offer support:
Do you want to know more about doing business in Colombia? Jan Willem van Bokhoven, director of the Holland House Colombia, the NL Business Hub in Bogotá answers the following questions:
- What qualities do Dutch entrepreneurs need in order to do successful business in Bogotá, Colombia?
- Which market introduction in Colombia is most memorable to you?
- What makes Holland House Colombia distinctive?