Webinar: Trends of Sino-Dutch Trade after Corona
- Datum 9 oktober 2020
- Tijd 10:00 - 11:40
- Locatie Den Haag
Meer over dit event
GIA Trade and Exhibition welcome you to join this insightful webinar, where perspectives and new trends of Sino-Dutch trading and e-commerce trades subjects will be revealed.
Encountering with the unprecedented circumstance of pandemic, what will be the opportunities and challenges for global business in the industries: Electronics and Home Appliances, Building Materials and Hardware, Food and Beverage, Textile? How international exhibitions and fairs play their roles in the international trade? What will be the new model of international exhibition and fairs?
Here is the chance to hear from the Chinese and Dutch experts about how to create a China-ready business and take a glimpse into the China’s most historical and reputable trade fair - the Canton Fair and its new models.
the Counselor of the Economic and Commercial Office of the Chinese Embassy in the Netherlands will give his opening speech to the promotional conference.
- Ms. Pu Huichuan from Foreign Affairs Office of the Canton Fair and China Foreign Trade Center will give us a general introduction about Canton Fair.
- Mr. Roy Fu from The Hague Business Agency (THBA) will share the current status of the bilateral cooperation while also introduce their “new normal” service.
- Ms. Annemarie Dijkman from NLinBusiness will speak about current Sino-Dutch trade developments and introduce the challenges and opportunities doing business under global pandemic.
- Ms. Irene Galera Velázquez from Meloo Foods will share her experience doing food trade business with China and in the end
- China Foreign Trade Center will demonstrate function of the 128th Canton Fair online platform.