Meer over dit event
In view of the rising cases and the anticipation of an even greater impact of the Omicron variant in the near future the DBN session on 8 Feb will be held online via Zoom, from 8-9AM
G20 Indonesia 2022 Explained
At DBN’s first Business Breakfast of 2022 we will host a panel discussion on the G20. Dutch and Indonesian experts will get you up to speed on Indonesia’s G20 Presidency, which officially started on 1 December 2021 and includes the G20 summit in Bali in the fourth quarter of 2022. A selection of the topics we will cover:
1. What is the role of The Netherlands at this G20, and who will attend?
2. What’s the relevance for the Dutch business community in Indonesia?
3. What does Indonesia want to achieve at this summit?
4. What goes on behind the scenes to prepare for the summit?
5. What sub-events will be organized throughout the year and around the G20.
It will be an interactive session, with plenty of opportunity to ask any question you may have on the G20. As always, DBN will provide free coffee and croissants and time to network before and after the event.
We look forward to welcome you on 8 February.