Webinar: Food Security
- Datum 10 mei 2020
- Tijd 10:00 - 11:00
- Locatie Dubai
Meer over dit event
The Netherlands Business Council UAE (NBC) is happy to announce that in partnership with the Benelux Council, the Embassy and the Consulate General of the Kingdom of The Netherlands will hold a special Webinar on Food Security in the UAE on Sunday, the 10th of May at 11 am.
The Netherlands Business Council UAE is pleased and honored to inform you that our keynote speaker will be Her Excellency Mariam bint Mohammed Saeed Hareb Almheiri, Minister of State for Food Security sharing the UAE vision for the future of fresh vegetable and fruit supply and how Covid-19 has impacted this. The panel discussion will be moderated by Gus Schellekes, Partner Climate Changer & Sustainability Services EY.
- Opening Stefanie Schachtschabel, The Netherlands Business Council UAE Chairman
- Introduction Dutch horticulture sector: Erik Smidt, Agricultural Counsellor for the Gulf Region, based at the Dutch embassy in Riyadh, KSA
- Keynote speech: Her Excellency Mariam bint Mohammed Saeed Hareb Almheiri, Minister for Food Security in the UAE
- Kyle Wagner Head of Operations at Madar Farms
- Damion Schwarzkachel Consulting Sales Engineer at Certhon
- Olav Scholte Strategic Alliances and Public & Government Affairs at Signify
- Miguel Angel Povedano Chief Commercial Officer at Majid Al Futtaim Retail.