Webinar: Opportunities for Dutch SME's in the Greater Bay Area - China - Hong Kong
- Datum 14 juli 2020
- Tijd 10:00 - 11:30
Meer over dit event
Are you interested in starting in or expanding your business to the Greater Bay Area? And you want to learn more about the region? Take your chance and join our webinar series!
The Greater Bay Area (GBA), consists of nine cities and two special administrative regions in south China.This region is a very important area for the innovative driven development in China. In 2030, it is expected that the region will play a leading role in advanced production techniques, innovation, trade and finance and shipping. Not only in China but in the whole world.
Therefore, the Consulates-General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong and in Guangzhou, the Benelux Chamber of Commerce Pearl River Delta (BenCham PRD) and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong (DutchCham HK) and NLinBusiness join hands to set up a webinar series on what is happening in and the business opportunities of the Greater Bay Area for Dutch SME’s.
Date: 14 July 2020
Time: 10.00 am – 11.30 am CET \ 16.00 pm – 17:30 pm China Time
- Introductions by the Consul General of the Netherlands in Guangzhou, Michiel Bierkens, and the Consul General of the Netherlands in Hong Kong and Macau, Annemieke Ruigrok
- What is the Greater Bay Area and its business potential - Loretta Fong, partner PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Hong Kong
- Experience of Dutch SME's in the region
- From napkin sketch to mass production - Arthur Tideman, A4M Orange Creatives. Design, engineering and Supply Chain Services since 2007 in Guangzhou.
- How coming to the right place in China can open business opportunities, but there's no free lunch - Rob van Eck, Smart Brands International. Handling with over 20.000 products in the non-food retailing product groups.
- Why Madern Asia moved from Singapore to GBA - Hong Kong - Guido Leenknegt, Madern Asia. Manufacturer of rotary converting solutions and tooling for the carton board packaging industry for FMCG’s