Meer over dit event
Holland House Mexico and the Embassy of the Netherlands in Mexico would like to invite you to participate in the commemoration of International Women´s Day!
We are organizing 2 virtual round tables to contribute to the ongoing challenge of reaching gender equality in the workplace.
There are 2 different roundtables:
Round table 1: Mejores prácticas de la vida laboral: la flexibilidad
Time: 11:00 – 12:00 pm
This round table will discuss the need for flexible working conditions for both genders, particularly for women, and the effects that these actions could generate for working women and the organizations in which they are employed.
Welcome and Opening Remarks:
Anne Le Guellec - Deputy Ambassador from the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Mexico
- Moderator: Elena Villa – Human Resources Director Organon
- Andrés Sánchez – CEO Randstad
- Guido van der Zwet – President iPS Powerful People
- Marilu López – Permitting Advisor Shell
Round table 2 (Members only): ¿Cómo crear un espacio seguro para los colaboradores dentro de la organización?
Time: 3:30 – 4:30 pm
This round table will discuss elements that are necessary to create a save working environment, both from a male and female perspective.
How can this environment be created and which factors need to be taken into account?
- Moderator: Daniela Nava – Human Resources Director Vopak
- Paola Carranco - CEO Talent Lab
- Jorge Ponga - Partner Humanologo Consulting
Note: Both round tables will be in Spanish.
More information will follow.