How to Manage Priorities and Get Things Done
- Datum 26 augustus 2020
- Tijd 08:00 AM - 09:15 AM
Meer over dit event
Whether you suddenly need to work from home or you are struggling to keep up with your team under staggered work arrangements, trying to get things done and achieve progress in 2020 is challenging! On top of that, the lines between work and home are ever more blurred.
In this interactive virtual training, we'll look at how we can regain our focus, separate what's really important from what can wait, and how to find balance in this new world.
- Explore ways that let our brains function optimally
- Discover what is really important for you or your team and set a clear roadmap
- Understand attention management and how to control your reactive habits
- Re-discover priority setting and develop systems for quick priority decision-making
- Cope with changes and challenges to your priorities
- Participants are required to use a webcam and microphone to join this session.
- Access link for the webinar will be sent to participants 1 day before the event.
Registration Deadline: Friday, 21 August 2020